Join Team TH
TH School is seeking talented student-centred educators to join our current cadre of highly qualified expatriate and Vietnamese teachers for the 2018-2019 school year.
Desired Qualifications, Experience & Dispositions
- Certification from an internationally recognized authority
- At least 3 years teaching experience at an accredited school
- Experience working with and developing high quality curriculum (e.g. IPC, IMYC, A/AS, IB)
- Student-centred mindset with grade level and/or subject area expertise
- Places a high value on relationships and the importance of collaboration
- Entrepreneurial educator who views the challenges inherent in a 'start up' programme as opportunities for growth
- Desire to be a part of a dynamic organisation with unlimited career pathways and opportunities
- Pedagogical innovators who take joy in developing engaging learning experiences
- Desire to participate in after-school activities and service learning experiences
- High level of ICT competency and data analysis
- Positive outlook and team player
- Capacity for innovation and sustained rigorous self-evaluation
- Displays evidence as a lifelong learner with a commitment to professional development
- Will display empathy for and sensitivity to the cultural background of students from Vietnam, their learning styles and previous experiences
- Complete fluency in English
- Desire to embrace Vietnam and the opportunity to live in this vibrant and culturally rich country
Compensation & Benefits
A comprehensive benefits package including a regionally competitive tax-free salary in line with similar high quality international schools is offered with considerable savings potential.
Other benefits include: housing, health insurance, annual home leave, settling-in allowance, end-of-service payment, health club membership and free tuition at TH school for up to two school age dependents.
Living and working in Hanoi
TH School's flagship campus is located in the heart of Hanoi, an ancient yet bustling and rapidly modernising capital.