The overarching responsibility for the Marketing Manager is to lead and manage the Marketing team to support the school in achieving its mission and vision by developing and successfully implementing the annual marketing plan and budget.
In order to fulfil this responsibility, the Marketing Manager, under the supervision of Superintendent and BOM, will:
- Give strategic vision and leadership to all aspects of marketing activities;
- Oversee the full scope of Marketing department such as development, planning and execution of strategic and tactical marketing campaigns; production and placement of all media communications;
- Provide advice to the BOM, Superintendent, Principals on developing marketing and communication strategies and policies to prospective parents and students.
- Develop and implement the annual marketing plan and budget;
- Conduct and evaluate market research, market conditions, competitors’ data and implement marketing changes as needed;
- Specify market requirements for current and future services by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to existing and potential parents;
- Manage all aspects of print production of marketing materials, including bill-boards, brochures, flyers, and any other promotional materials;
- Maintain and build contacts with the media; writes and distributes press releases;
- Work with internal departments to facilitate successful implementation of marketing programs and school events;
- Fulfill any reasonable additional responsibilities as may be from time to time required by the BOM, Superintendent.
- Vietnamese citizen
- Masters degree in Business subjects
At least 10 years working experience in Marketing and Public Relations
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Excellent close-sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English& Vietnamese
- Maintains good relationships with media & agencies
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- "Can do" mindset