Steward - Hòa Lạc Campus
Reporting to: Executive Chef, Chief Steward, Steward Supervisor
- Keep work areas tidy and clean.
- Minimize breakage and wastage.
- Maximize productivity.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cleans and checks cleaning of all designated areas.
- Makes sure that all machines, equipment and utensils are clean and in working condition at all times.
- Checks all assigned areas with regards to sanitation and hygiene to prevent contamination of any kind.
- Reports any unsafe conditions to prevent accidents.
- Maintains good relations with all team members to avoid frictions of any kind.
- Maximizes productivity and consistently maintains discipline following school guidelines and local legislation.
- Shows motivation, professionalism, skills and team spirit to perform duties.
- Wears proper uniform, is well groomed and disciplined.
- Reports all accidents, health and safety hazards to the Executive Sous Chef or Steward Supervisor.
- To perform any other duties as directed by Management.
Minimum academic/professional qualifications
- Vietnamese national
- 2 years experience working in kitchens, preferably cleaning kitchens
- Basic English language skills preferred
- At least 6 to 12 months experience in an international 4-star or 5-star hotel or restaurant or similar position
- Health and Safety Certificate
Competencies (knowledge, skills & abilities)
- Able to identify the different type of glassware, chinaware, and flat wares. Able to prepare equipment based on function sheets.
- Team spirit and good personal hygiene standards.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Works well under pressure and able to work long hours if required