IT Staff - Hòa Lạc Campus
The overarching responsibility for the IT Technician is to support the IT Manager in installing, maintaining and upgrading the computer hardware, software and networks of TH School contributing to the effective and smooth operations of the school thus supporting the school in achieving its mission and vision.
Areas of Responsibility
In order to fulfil this responsibility, the IT Technician, under the supervision of the IT Manager will:
- Assist the IT Manager in establishing and maintaining all information technology and computer systems in school
- Support users with all problems relating to school’s IT system
- Repair or fix minor deficiencies with printers, computers and software on daily operating basis. Report major problems and give recommendations for outsourced repairs to the IT Manager
- Perform regular proactive checks of desktops, printers, telephones and other ICT devices as instructed by the IT Manager
- Provide out of hours support as required by being available through mobile phone access
- Undertake any reasonable additional responsibilities as may be from time to time required by Superintendent and Vice Superintendent.
Minimum academic/professional qualification
At least Bachelor Degree in IT-related field
At least 2 years of working experience in IT system