Admissions Officer - Hòa Lạc Campus
The overarching responsibility of the Admissions Officer is to support the Admissions & Marketing Manager in providing high quality admissions services to students and parents.
In order to fulfil this responsibility, the Admissions Officer, under the supervision of the Admissions Marketing Manager, will:
- Implement admissions and enrollment policies and procedures, including evaluating the academic records of prospective students and working with others to develop admissions criteria and entrance tests.
- Monitor statistical records to be able to improve admissions strategies, forecasting, and overall operational efficiency.
- Implement all admissions activities for the school, including attending recruitment-related events and being the school’s representative, providing information to prospective parents and students about the school in a professional manner.
- Implement a reliable and easily accessible filing and checking procedure so that all required information is obtained and made available to the Principal, Heads of School, the Business Director and the Admissions Manager upon their request.
- Liaise with the school's Marketing Department to develop materials to attract prospective parents and students and to participate in marketing events and activities when required.
- Support the Admissions & Marketing Manager to provide information in a range of formats for prospective parents and students.
- Support the Marketing Department in conducting research to identify additional ways to reach target groups and referral sources.
- Coordinate with related departments in order to complete the admissions process professionally and successfully.
- Undertake any reasonable additional responsibilities as may be required by the Admissions & Marketing Manager.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications
- Vietnamese national
- University degree in Business subjects preferable
- At least 3 years working experience in sales
Competencies (Knowledge, skills & abilities)
- Excellent sales skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Customer oriented
- Can do mindset